If you have come in for an inspection and/or want to agist your horse at Scenic NSW Equine Centre, please download and complete the following forms:
- Application Form (with relevant Annexures, where applicable);
- Horse Health Declaration Form;
- Code of Conduct and Regulations;
- Release and Waiver of Liability; and
- Direct Debit or Credit Card Authority;
These forms can be handed to the Centre Manager or alternatively post them back to us.
Please ensure that all forms have been completed and all additional items requested on the checklist attached to the Application Form are returned to us for faster processing of your application.
Once approved, the Centre Manager will call to arrange a suitable time for you to bring in your horse.